Dressing up for Halloween and movies go together.
Sure, kids can get away with dressing up as their favorite superhero or heroine pretty much anytime they want, but on Halloween us adults can get away with it also!
As cool as that is – and it *is* cool – Halloween often sneaks up on me and I miss my opportunity to rock a cool costume.
Not. This. Year!
This year I am helping us plan ahead!
Over the next few weeks I will share a ton of do-it-yourself movie-based costume ideas (and a few buy-it-yourself ideas) for both kids and adults. I’ll even throw in some last-minute ideas for those of us who will be surprised that October 31 is already upon us!
- Star Wars Costumes for Kids
- Star Wars Costumes for Adults
- Star Wars Costumes for Couples
- Finding Dory & Finding Nemo
- The Definitive List of Movie Costumes to Buy
- Batman V Superman
- The Avengers
- 10/17 – Pixar inspired costumes!
- 10/20 – Other Marvel Heroes
- 10/24 – Last Minute and Super Easy Costume Ideas
With each post I will share at least two things:
- Links to resources to help you create the perfect movie based Halloween costume.
- A few easy ways to share God’s story with the selected movie or character.
FYI – I will stay away from scary and evil characters, as well as, with very few exceptions, the “bad guys.” I mean, Loki isn’t *always* a bad guy, right?
If you haven’t already, be sure to join the Reel Parables community by joining our mailing list (see below). This will make sure that you don’t miss any of the awesome costume ideas!